WMPO members have extensive experience in vessel and tug/barge design, operation, and management. These qualifications are combined with a thorough understanding of the marine highway system and the regulatory and operation challenges that can sometimes make marine transportation alternatives seem like a daunting task.
- Consulting in marine equipment sourcing/design/construction
- Sourcing transportation services for equipment, components, crews
- Providing cost savings via creative maritime logistics lanes
- Specialty heavy freight moves via ATB barges
- United States Coast Guard/American Bureau of Shipping relations
- Training in marine safety and operating standards
- Vessel Management Services
- Bludworth Connection System equipped tug capacity
- Member of American Waterway Operators Responsible Carrier Program
- Members of Lake Carriers Association
Contact WMPO to simplify the process and assist in providing and sourcing your marine service needs.